Monday, February 14, 2011

1st blogg

I believe that, thinking over all media is pretty important in my life. The type of media that is not so important in my life would be watching TV, I only watch certain shows, eg: Jersey shore, Family guy, Teen mom and sometimes family channel. I enjoy and watch movies more often then watching TV. All the horror, funny, action and chick flick movies are my favorite. The types of media i can not live with out would for sure be my music. I listen to music almost all day and I can never get enough of it. The other type of media I spend a lot of my time doing is being on the Internet. I'm usually on Facebook or Youtube. Using the Internet, like Facebook and MSN helps me keep in touch with friends I have in different cities. I like the new technology that they have made in these past few years, its like having a mini computer in your hand at all times. Being able to go on any website at pretty much anytime is pretty amazingly awesome. js.

I love being able to have ipod touches, getting to have cameras on them, recordings, upload fun and crazy app’s, i cant even imagine what we will have in a few years. Im kinda scared to know aswell, its gonna be interesting.

I think that teenagers these days use the internet for far more things then what it should be used for. Girls mostly use the internet to start drama, they think its their right to do or say whatever they want. They go on a side called Formspring and press the "annon" button and tell other people what they really think of them and act like they diidnt do anything wrong. I find the Internet is making people more fake by having the acsses to all these sites that can do such.

anywaaaaaaaays, this sums up my thoughts on the questions asked, pce<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment